Monday, 23 February 2015
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
Saturday, 14 February 2015
Tuesday, 10 February 2015
G.I., Dep. of Per. & Trg., O.M. No.3/2/2009-Dir.(C), dated 9.2.2015
Subject: Amendment of Model Recruitment Rules for various posts in Non Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms located in Central Government Offices.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 4/6/2014 and 22/5/2013 wherein Model Recruitment Rules (RRs) for various Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ posts in Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens / Tiftin Rooms located in Central Government Offices were
2. It has been decided to amend the Model RRs for Canteen employees. The matter regarding amendment to Model RRs for Canteen employees has been examined in consultation with Estt.(RR), DOPT and it has been decided to amend the provision of Model RRs as under:
The National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) has been launched on 25th January 2015 on the occasion of National Voters’ Day Hon’ble Former President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam. With the aim to provide single window services to electors, NVSP has been made available from ECI website www.eci.nic.in. Users can visit the website and click on to NVSP link to avail the services.
Various services being offered through NVSP are
1. Search the name in Electoral List.
2. Apply on line in English/ Hindi Language for new registration.
3. Apply online for corrections, if any.
4. User can view details of his Polling booth, Assembly Constituency and Parliamentary constituency.
5. User can get the contact details of Booth Level officer, Electoral Registration Officer and other Election officer.
6. Users can feed Aadhaar Number for attaching it with Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) data
7. Users can get link to CEO offices websites
8. Users can view audio visual short films to get educated about election processes.
9. Audio Visual scripts are also available for getting to know about the polling processes.
10. Users can watch a short educational film on Electronic Voting Machine(EVM)
Year 2015 has been marked for “ easy registration and easy correction ” During this year, ECI will endeavour to put in efforts in providing all possible support services to electors with the help of IT tools. NVSP is one of them.
Election Commission of India
New Delhi : 10 February,2015
Source : PIB
Monday, 2 February 2015
NEW DELHI: Retired government employees who missed out on their promotions due to late meetings of the committees deciding on such departmental elevations will now be able to avail its post-retirement benefits.
"Instructions have been issued to all ministries and departments to give benefit of promotion to those employees who missed it due to late meeting of departmental promotion committee (DPC)," an official in the department of personnel and training (DoPT) said.
It would not be in order if eligible employees, who were within the zone of consideration for the relevant year but are not actually in service when the DPC is being held, are not considered while preparing year-wise zone of consideration or panel, as per the DoPT order.
Consequently, their juniors are considered (in their place) for promotions, who would not have been in the zone of consideration if the DPC had been held in time, it said.
"Appointment committee of Cabinet has observed that DPCs often do not consider such eligible officers who are retiring before the occurrence of the vacancy in the panel year," the order said, adding that this "undesirable trend negate the very purpose" of government's existing instructions for inclusion of such employees.
There have been reports that some of the eligible retired employees are not being given the benefit of promotion which they missed due to late DPCs. In fact the DPCs were being held very late, the official said.
The DoPT has asked all central government ministries and departments under it to ensure "strict compliance" of its instructions to include retiring employees for promotions in case the DPCs are delayed.
Such retired officials would, however, have no right for actual promotion, the DoPT official said.
Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/