Sunday, 1 March 2015
Monday, 23 February 2015
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
Saturday, 14 February 2015
Tuesday, 10 February 2015
G.I., Dep. of Per. & Trg., O.M. No.3/2/2009-Dir.(C), dated 9.2.2015
Subject: Amendment of Model Recruitment Rules for various posts in Non Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms located in Central Government Offices.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 4/6/2014 and 22/5/2013 wherein Model Recruitment Rules (RRs) for various Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ posts in Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens / Tiftin Rooms located in Central Government Offices were
2. It has been decided to amend the Model RRs for Canteen employees. The matter regarding amendment to Model RRs for Canteen employees has been examined in consultation with Estt.(RR), DOPT and it has been decided to amend the provision of Model RRs as under:
The National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) has been launched on 25th January 2015 on the occasion of National Voters’ Day Hon’ble Former President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam. With the aim to provide single window services to electors, NVSP has been made available from ECI website www.eci.nic.in. Users can visit the website and click on to NVSP link to avail the services.
Various services being offered through NVSP are
1. Search the name in Electoral List.
2. Apply on line in English/ Hindi Language for new registration.
3. Apply online for corrections, if any.
4. User can view details of his Polling booth, Assembly Constituency and Parliamentary constituency.
5. User can get the contact details of Booth Level officer, Electoral Registration Officer and other Election officer.
6. Users can feed Aadhaar Number for attaching it with Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) data
7. Users can get link to CEO offices websites
8. Users can view audio visual short films to get educated about election processes.
9. Audio Visual scripts are also available for getting to know about the polling processes.
10. Users can watch a short educational film on Electronic Voting Machine(EVM)
Year 2015 has been marked for “ easy registration and easy correction ” During this year, ECI will endeavour to put in efforts in providing all possible support services to electors with the help of IT tools. NVSP is one of them.
Election Commission of India
New Delhi : 10 February,2015
Source : PIB
Monday, 2 February 2015
NEW DELHI: Retired government employees who missed out on their promotions due to late meetings of the committees deciding on such departmental elevations will now be able to avail its post-retirement benefits.
"Instructions have been issued to all ministries and departments to give benefit of promotion to those employees who missed it due to late meeting of departmental promotion committee (DPC)," an official in the department of personnel and training (DoPT) said.
It would not be in order if eligible employees, who were within the zone of consideration for the relevant year but are not actually in service when the DPC is being held, are not considered while preparing year-wise zone of consideration or panel, as per the DoPT order.
Consequently, their juniors are considered (in their place) for promotions, who would not have been in the zone of consideration if the DPC had been held in time, it said.
"Appointment committee of Cabinet has observed that DPCs often do not consider such eligible officers who are retiring before the occurrence of the vacancy in the panel year," the order said, adding that this "undesirable trend negate the very purpose" of government's existing instructions for inclusion of such employees.
There have been reports that some of the eligible retired employees are not being given the benefit of promotion which they missed due to late DPCs. In fact the DPCs were being held very late, the official said.
The DoPT has asked all central government ministries and departments under it to ensure "strict compliance" of its instructions to include retiring employees for promotions in case the DPCs are delayed.
Such retired officials would, however, have no right for actual promotion, the DoPT official said.
Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/
Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Saturday, 24 January 2015
To view Department of Posts (PO Division) OM No.6-4/2006-PO(Pt) dated 23-01-2015 please click the link
Thursday, 22 January 2015
Launch of scheme for Girl Child named "Sukanya Samridhhi Account" by Hon'ble Prime Minister
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign at Panipat on January 22, he would also introduce an ambitious scheme 'Sukanya Samruddhi Account' to make girls financially empowered.
Modeled on the pattern of small savings schemes of the government, the Centre would offer high rate of interest for account holders under the new scheme. For the current financial year, this would work out to 9.1%. For the sake of simplicity, the manner of interest calculation would be similar to public provident fund (PPF).
Under the scheme, the account can be opened from the birth of the girl child till she attains the age of 10. A girl child who attained the age of 10 years, one year prior to notification, will also be eligible. The account can be opened by an amount of Rs 1,000 and in a financial year investment ceiling is Rs 1.5 lakh. The child can close the account earliest at the age of 21 years with option of keeping the account till marriage.
The exemption on investments made under the scheme will also be eligible for exemption under 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.
To view Department of Economic Affairs OM No.2/3/2014.NS-II dated 20/01/2015 please click the link...
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Sunday, 18 January 2015
7th CPC Estimated Pay Calculator | மத்திய அரசு ஏழாவது ஊதிய குழுவை அமைத்துள்ளது. ஏழாவது ஊதிய குழு அமலாகும் பட்சத்தில் உங்கள் ஊதியம் என்னவாக இருக்கும் ஓர் எளிய ஆன்லைன் கணக்கீடு காண இங்கே கிளிக் செய்யுங்கள் .
Saturday, 17 January 2015
CCS (Conduct) Rules – Filing of annual Immovable Property Returns – Dopt Orders 2015
F. No. 11013/3/2014-Estt.(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi — 110001
Dated January 16 , 2015
Subject: Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 — Filing of annual Immovable Property Returns – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that as per various notifications issued by this Department, relating to the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Returns of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, the public servant who has filed declaration, information and annual returns of property under the provision of the rules applicable to such public servant, should file the declaration, information and return indicating his/her assets and liabilities, as on 01.08.2014, to the competent authority on or before, 30.04.2015. The notifications are available on the Department’s website at http://persmin.gov.in/Lokpal HomePage From CCIS.asp.
2. The Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964, are being amended to align them with the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013. Presently, as per the Rule 18(1)(ii) of the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964, every Government servant belonging to any service or holding any post included in Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ is required to submit an annual return regarding the immovable property inherited/owned/ acquired/ held on lease or mortgage either in his own name or in the name of any family member or in the name of any other person.
3. It has, inter-alia, been clarified by this Department vide Office Memorandum No. 407/12/2014-AVD-IV(B) dated 13.01.2015 that the requirement of filing returns regarding assets and liabilities under the Lokpal Act is in addition to, and not in supersession of the requirement of filing similar returns under the existing Conduct Rules. In view of this, all Government Servants may be directed as follows:
(i) The annual Immovable Property Return, as on 31.12.2014, under the existing CCS(Conduct) Rules, 1964 is required to be filed on or before 31.01.2015;
(ii) The first return under the Lokpal Act (as on 01.08.2014) should be filed on or before 30.04.2015; and
(iii) The next annual return under the Lokpal Act, for the year ending 31.03.2015 should be filed on or before 31.07.2015.
4. It is, therefore, requested that all concerned may be suitably advised to file the Immovable Property Returns (IPRs) and the return under the Lokpal Act as per the dates indicated above, Further, in accordance with the instruction contained in this Department’s Office Memorandum No. 11013/3/2011-Estt.A dated 11.04.2011, IPRs (to be submitted by 31 st January of each year) shall be placed in public domain by 31 st March of that year. A compliance report in respect of the IPRs filed by Group ‘A’ Officers of the Central Civil Services, as on 31.01.2015, may please be furnished to this Department by 30.04.2015.
5. Similar action may kindly be taken by the authorities controlling services not covered by the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Source document from : www.persmin.gov.in
Friday, 16 January 2015
26th meeting of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA)under the Chairmanship of Hon'ble MOS (PP) to be held on 03rd February, 2015 at 11.00 AM in Committee Room-A, Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi – Reg
Introduction of postal stamps as RTI fee/cost – seeking comments from public regarding
Wednesday, 14 January 2015
Monday, 12 January 2015
Extension of Public provident Fund ( PPF ) Scheme up to Post Offices with sanctioned strength of 1+1 (double handed Post Office) ( SB order No.01/2015)